Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work in progress

So it seems I'm a little short tempered these days at work. I'm trying to figure out what's eating me. I think I'm already feeling like I'm not doing a very good job balancing work and home and it's making hearing criticism or getting assigned work hard for me. And then I leave work mad at myself for getting short with others .... Bad pattern.

I wish: I felt good at my job and good at being a mom.

I will be grateful for: the fact that I'm blessed with a job and a family!

(also the homeopathic teething stuff is helping me and Jack get more sleep)

Trying out : remembering I'm a work in progress - never complete always improving, so not needing to be perfect.

Any advice?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment